|2nd||Bingley St Ives Juniors A||4||3||0||1||12||8||1||3||17|
|3rd||Bingley St Ives Juniors B||6||2||0||4||18||7||1||10||15|
|Sun 21st Jul 2019||Bingley St Ives Juniors B||6 - 0||Cleckheaton Juniors|
|Sun 14th Jul 2019||Skipton Juniors||4 - 2||Bingley St Ives Juniors B|
|Sun 30th Jun 2019||Cleckheaton Juniors||2 - 4||Skipton Juniors|
|Sun 30th Jun 2019||Bingley St Ives Juniors B||0 - 6||Bingley St Ives Juniors A|
|Sun 23rd Jun 2019||Cleckheaton Juniors||1 - 5||Bingley St Ives Juniors A|
|Sun 9th Jun 2019||Bingley St Ives Juniors A||4 - 2||Skipton Juniors|
|Sun 26th May 2019||Cleckheaton Juniors||5 - 1||Bingley St Ives Juniors B|
|Sun 19th May 2019||Bingley St Ives Juniors B||2 - 4||Skipton Juniors|
|Fri 17th May 2019||Bingley St Ives Juniors A||2 - 4||Bingley St Ives Juniors B|
|Sun 5th May 2019||Skipton Juniors||4 - 2||Cleckheaton Juniors|
|1st||Woodhall Hills Juniors||5||5||0||0||15||12||1||2||25|
|Sun 21st Jul 2019||Rawdon Juniors||TBC||Northcliffe Juniors|
|Sun 21st Jul 2019||Calverley Juniors||TBC||Bradford Juniors|
|Sun 14th Jul 2019||Woodhall Hills Juniors||TBC||Calverley Juniors|
|Sun 14th Jul 2019||Bradford Juniors||TBC||Rawdon Juniors|
|Sun 30th Jun 2019||Northcliffe Juniors||2 - 4||Bradford Juniors|
|Sun 30th Jun 2019||Rawdon Juniors||2 - 4||Woodhall Hills Juniors|
|Sun 23rd Jun 2019||Rawdon Juniors||4 - 2||Calverley Juniors|
|Sun 23rd Jun 2019||Northcliffe Juniors||0 - 6||Woodhall Hills Juniors|
|Sun 9th Jun 2019||Woodhall Hills Juniors||5 - 1||Bradford Juniors|
|Sun 9th Jun 2019||Calverley Juniors||TBC||Northcliffe Juniors|
|Sun 26th May 2019||Northcliffe Juniors||0 - 6||Rawdon Juniors|
|Sun 26th May 2019||Bradford Juniors||3 - 3||Calverley Juniors|
|Sun 19th May 2019||Calverley Juniors||0 - 6||Woodhall Hills Juniors|
|Sun 19th May 2019||Rawdon Juniors||4 - 2||Bradford Juniors|
|Sun 5th May 2019||Bradford Juniors||6 - 0||Northcliffe Juniors|
|Sun 5th May 2019||Woodhall Hills Juniors||4 - 2||Rawdon Juniors|
1. The competition shall be open to all Member Clubs, who shall notify the Secretary of the Union of their intention to either enter or withdraw a team before 31st March each year. The Golf Committee shall decide the number of divisions which shall comprise the league, and each Club shall be represented by 3 players. Players shall be under the age of 18 on the 1st January to be eligible to play in the ensuing season, and shall represent only one Club in any one season.
2. At the end of each season, whenever possible, the top two teams in each division, except the first division, shall be promoted to the next division above; the bottom two teams in each division, except the last division, shall be relegated to the next division below.
3. In the event of a tie on points at the end of the season, final placing in the League shall be decided by the number of individual games won by a Club. Should there still be a tie, then placing shall be decided by the number of points won in the two matches played between the clubs involved in the tie. If there is still a tie then the result shall be decided by the total of the highest winning margins in the individual games between those clubs. Should there still be a tie the result shall then be decided by the total of the highest winning margins in the individual games during the season.
4. Matches shall be played in the respective divisions on a home and away basis over 18 holes. In all divisions, except the Development, the first two players shall play off a maximum handicap of 18, with the third player playing off a maximum handicap of 28.
5. Matches MUST be played during the appropriate weekend at a time and date agreed by the club’s junior organiser in accordance with the published fixture list, but in any event must be completed by 11.00pm on the Monday evening following the weekend of the fixture. If it is not possible for the match to be played on the date shown on the fixture list, then a written request for a postponement MUST be sent to the Junior Committee (currently Mick Doull & David Peat) at least 48 hours prior to the date of the fixture for a change of date. An indication must be given as to when the match shall take place. If the re-arranged fixture is not played within the specified time scale neither team shall receive any points. In a rearranged match, the Club asking for the re-arranged fixture will NOT be afforded any ‘walkovers’ if the opposition team is unable to field a full team.
6. In the event of any club being unable to play a match in the allotted timescale, the match and points will be awarded to their opponents.
7. All matches shall be played from a difference of full handicap. Girls shall play from a full handicap plus the difference in Standard Scratch between the Gentlemen’s and Ladies’ cards, over 18 holes in accordance with the R&A Rules of Golf for Matchplay. In matches between a Boy and a Girl, stroke indices from the red tees apply. Scoring shall be 2 points for a win and 1 point for a half.
8. In the event of bad weather and/or the condition of the course, a match shall be postponed by a decision of the junior organisers, provided that play has not commenced in any individual game. Should any or all games have commenced, suspension of such games shall be subject to Rule 6-8 of the Rules of Golf, and play shall re-commence at the place it was suspended.
9. A postponed match shall be played within 10 days on an agreed date, or failing agreement, on a date decided by the Union’s Junior League Secretary. Players in a postponed match need not be those who were originally selected. If neither team turn up for the re-arranged match on a date specified by the Union’s Junior League Secretary then both teams shall be awarded no points.
10. For a suspended game in a match that has been re-arranged the players shall be those involved at the time of suspension. Such re-arranged games shall take place within 10 days on an agreed date, but all games to be played need not be played on the same day.
11. Only the Junior League Secretary may grant an extension to the match dates as set out in the published fixture list.
12. If a team fails to turn up for a match, they shall be given written notice, that if they reoffend again in the season, they shall immediately be expunged from the League and all results involving that team be deleted. The Club will be required to make application to rejoin the League in the following season before 31st March for Management Committee approval and if they are accepted they shall resume in the lowest division.
13. Disputes must be communicated to the Junior League Secretary before noon on the day after the match. This must be followed up in writing to the Junior League Secretary within 7 days of the date of the match. The decision of the Golf Committee regarding all disputes shall be final.
14. The pairings for a home match shall be made in exact handicap order. It is the duty of the Home Club Junior Organiser to provide the visiting team players with a scorecard and local rules of the course. 15. The Junior Organisers are responsible for inputting their squad list on to the Union’s web site. Junior Organisers MUST enter their own selected players for every match, both home and away.
16. Both Clubs are responsible for the input of the player’s names and results on line within 24 hours of the match being played. Failure to comply may result in the deduction of one point from the home team.
17. A player who fails to present himself for a match at the arranged time shall forfeit the points to his opponent.
18. A Championship Trophy shall be presented to the winning Club in each division, and they shall receive a plaque as a permanent memento.
19. In addition to the main Leagues, a Development League shall be run each season using identical rules as outlined above. The number of divisions will be decided by the Competition Committee each year and each team will have 3 players with a maximum handicap in all cases of 45.This League will not be included for purposes of promotion or relegation from the main Junior Leagues.